make this the year that you’ll organize your personal and family records!
Our family has a long standing tradition of taking on projects that provide long lasting benefits throughout the year. One year, we decided to organize our personal records because they were scattered throughout our home…we knew they were ‘somewhere’, but didn’t quite know exactly where…sound familiar?
That one simple project provided us with so many benefits, but none as great as the peace of mind we felt every day knowing that our personal records were organized and up-to-date in case of an emergency.
Benefits of Organizing Your Personal and Family Records
- In case of an emergency, you’ll know exactly where to find your information
- You’ll save yourself time, by not having to search for information
- You’ll reduce your stress and frustration level because you’ll be more organized
- You won’t dread tax time because you’ll know exactly where your records and receipts are located
- You can easily shop for better insurance rates because you’ll have your policies in hand
Organizing your personal and family records is a good first step. But to truly have peace of mind, you need to answer ‘yes’ to these five key questions…
- Is your personal and family information up-to-date?
- Is your information complete and there’s no missing records?
- Does your insurance policies provide enough coverage to reflect your current situation?
- Could you locate your information on-demand if there’s ever an emergency?
- Are your records safe from fire, water damage, or theft…that includes identity theft?
Start the New Year off right by organizing and updating your personal and family records…make it part of your New Year’s resolution.
Not sure where to begin? HowToOrganizeYourself.com offers an easy record keeping system that includes software with 250+ record templates and a project guide. Buy now and rest easy knowing all those important bits of information are now gathered in one place.